Cowin.gov.in: Covid Vaccine Registration for 18 years Old and related information can be found on this page.
If you are looking for Co-Win registration, you can find the relevant information. In addition to this, users can also find more information on Covid vaccine registration. You may grab the information by visiting Cowin.gov.in.
We recommend people to get themselves vaccinated as soon as possible. The government has introduced so many plans for the proper and comfortable vaccination drive across the country.
Now, there is no need to roam around when you can get registered online by sitting at your home.
Table of Contents
Covid Vaccine Registration
At this time when the entire world is witnessing a constant surge of COVID-19 pandemic, the government is urging people to go for Covid Vaccine Registration as soon as possible, available at Cowin.gov.in.
Please note that registration have already been started from April 28, 2021. As of now, vaccination has started from 10:00AM till 3:00 PM across various centers in India. People are advised to get in touch online and get vaccinated against the coronavirus as soon as possible.
In order to do that, people need to book their slots online after registering online. Those who get their slots need to maintain COVID-19 norms on Cowin.gov.in like wearing masks and maintaining social distance. Also, don’t carry any food items and use them at any point of time at your vaccination center.
The above vaccination drive is meant only for those who are over 19 years of age. People are advised to follow all the rules and guidelines that have been set for them to get vaccinated.
Co-Win Vaccine Registration – Highlights
|Registration for||Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Registration started form||April 28, 2021|
|Vaccination started on||May 1, 2021|
|Age Required for Vaccine||18 plus|
|Vaccines||Pfizer Vaccine Registration
DRDO Anti Covid Drug
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online
People are hereby advised to get themselves registered for the vaccination to avoid coronavirus infection.
After you complete your online registration process, the next step is to go to your vaccination center to get yourself vaccinated. This way, you can at least avoid the infection at any point of time.
For the sake of convenience, you an always register online at Aarogya Setu App along with Umang App. First download any of these apps and then apply for the online registration.
To get more detail on how to register online, you need to enter your phone number in use.
Please note that you can register a maximum of 4 people from a single phone number. In order to apply, you need to be older then 18 users of age and below 45 years.
Documents Needed for Co-Win Registration
In order to apply for the vaccination online, there are some documents that are required.
By going ahead with proper guidelines and notification from the government, you can easily manage to get rid of any sort of infection from the dreaded coronavirus. Use your current phone number for your online registration.
Find below a list of documents that are allowed for registration. You will require only one of them for registration.
- Voter ID
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Pension Document
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- PAN Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)
- Health Insurance Smart Card
- Driving License
How to Register for Covid Vaccine Online?
Please find below a number of instructions to get yourself registered for the vaccine:
- First visit the online portal
- It will open the home page of the website
- Enter your phone number and other detail
- Next, download and open Umang App or Arogya Setu App
- Once you open the app, you find various options for vaccination
- Click on the registration link
- Enter all the detail on the next page that appears
- After you enter all valid detail, your registration is complete
- Take out the print out of your registration
Users can also check all the other detail regarding Covid vaccine registration. For all the additional information, you need to stay connected.
Comment below if you have any doubt or like to ask anything regarding vaccination.
- How Good Cardiovascular Health Reduces the Risk of Diabetes?
- What Are the Causes & Treatment of Puffy Nipples In Men?
- How Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Connected With Viral Infection In Teenagers?
- 5 Reasons Why Exercising At Night Can Hurt Your Sleep