Delhi Covid-19 Curbs: As per a report regarding pandemic, Delhi has relaxed Covid-19 curbs from today.
The order has been passed by the DDMA by looking at the overall decline in the number of active covid-19 cases over the last few weeks.
Due to the consistent decline in the number of Covid-19 cases across Delhi, the restrictions were eased by the state government. Due to this, several services and establishments will be available from today onward.
It was earlier decided in the last meeting held by the DDMA (Delhi Disaster Management Authority) that all Delhi schools, colleges and other educational institutions will be reopened from today. Gyms and spas will be reopened from February 7 in the capital.
Delhi Covid-19 Curbs Relaxed from Today
Delhi government earlier took decision to reopen all the eateries and restaurants in the city at a 50% rate. On the same note, they also removed the weekend curfew restrictions last month.
The last meeting of DDMA that was held yesterday decided that the night curfew in the city will be there for now in the capital. However, the timing of the same has been relaxed by one hour. The revised night curfew timing will be now from 11 pm to 5 am.
List of Covid-19 curbs relaxed in Delhi
- Schools, colleges and other educational institutes will be reopened in phased manner
- Gyms and spas will get reopened from Feb 7
- All Delhi offices will work with full capacity
- Schools will be reopened only for offline classes from 9-12
- Single drivers in cars have been exempted from mandatorily wearing a mask
- Night curfew timing relaxed by 1 hour
- No teacher in schools will be permitted without covid vaccination
- All restaurants and other eateries are allowed to function at 50% capacity
- Wedding function can take place with 200 people at 50% capacity of the venue
All the above relaxations in Delhi are made in Delhi’s Covid-19 due to the daily number of covid-19 cases have fallen up to 60% in the city over the last week.
The positivity rate in Delhi for new Covid-19 cases stood up to 2.11% today.
On Wednesday (Feb 9, 2022), Delhi reported 1,317 new covid-19 cases along with 13 causalities. As per the report, out of 62,556 samples were taken and the overall positive rate remained over 2%.