Weight Loss Recipes for Breakfast: Today, most people are still not aware how to lose weight properly. They are seen to just skip their breakfast while trying to lose weight.
According to several studies conducted in this regard, it has been revealed that those who take their breakfast regularly have somewhat lower BMIs along with a reduced risk of developing type-2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
As per American Society for Nutrition, a high protein breakfast is known to showcase weight loss by increasing your muscle mass, burning extra calories, glucose regulation. It also acts by decreasing your desire to having snacks at night.
In the present document, we will present you with some of the interesting and healthy Weight Loss Recipes for Breakfast.
Weight Loss Recipes for Breakfast
Quinoa cutlet Recipe
Here’s a simple recipe for quinoa cutlets:
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked quinoa, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, beaten egg, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Form the mixture into small patties or cutlets, pressing firmly so they hold together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the quinoa cutlets to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Simply, place on a paper towel plate to remove excess oil after removing from the pan.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce or as a vegetarian sandwich filling.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy quinoa cutlets!
Bean Sprouts Salad Recipe
- 2 cups of fresh bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the bean sprouts, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, shredded carrots, green onions, cilantro, and chopped peanuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, and sesame oil until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is coated evenly.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Note: You can also add other ingredients like shredded cabbage, cucumber, or cherry tomatoes to the salad for additional flavor and texture.
Coconut and Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit, nuts, or shredded coconut for topping (optional)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup or honey, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the mixture together until it’s evenly combined, and then let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- After the mixture has rested for a few minutes, whisk it again to break up any clumps of chia seeds.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 2-3 hours, or overnight, until the pudding has thickened to your liking.
- Once the pudding has thickened, give it one last stir to make sure the chia seeds are evenly distributed. You can add more coconut milk or sweetener at this point if you prefer a thinner or sweeter pudding.
- Divide the pudding into serving dishes and top with your favorite fresh fruit, nuts, or shredded coconut.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is very versatile, and you can customize it by using different types of milk (such as almond milk or cow’s milk), different sweeteners, and different toppings.
Oats and Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Add the banana, rolled oats, peanut butter, almond milk, honey (if using), and vanilla extract to a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a thicker smoothie, add a few ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Note: You can also add other ingredients like protein powder, chia seeds, or cocoa powder to the smoothie for additional flavor and nutrition. Additionally, you can adjust the sweetness by adding more or less honey, depending on your taste.
Also Read: Pregnenolone Weight Loss- How the Hormone Is Connected to Reducing Your Body Weight